some new text changes and updates.
Please be sure to keep your images friendly for all eyes, some material may be very upsetting to some people, and that will cause us to lose members and respect should we accept images with upsetting material.1. Do not post any images with death in them, which means animals in general. Some people may be highly sensitive to this sort of material. This includes images with the animal suffering in any kind of way. Images of the animal that has been given supports (for movement) may be a slight issue but try to make sure they look super happy should you submit those please watch the material of the image always.
2. If you're submitting a support image for beat abuse and charity aids for animals, make sure not to use any upsetting material, which means: images showing abuse, images showing the damage, and things like that. Again, many people may find this very upsetting and may lose respect to us and leave us, we need our community to stay strong.
3. Sexual content, although it's natural, please do not submit images of the mating acts, or images of the genital areas. It's not exactly friendly content, you need to remember that not everyone wants to see doggy parts flashing up on their screen
4. Respect your fellow members! We don't want people bitching within the group, or people who will flame, bash and hate on someone else because they don't like their dogs' breed or they dislike how things are done and all sorts of other shit. Every canine is beautiful, whether it be wrinkled or wire haired, or any form, shape size and fur. A dog is beautiful due to the simple fact they love unconditionally. it doesn't matter what breed they are!
5. Respect your Admins. We aim to be good admins, and we aim to be friendly, but if we feel you're stepping out of line with submitting or behaviour, we will become strict with you. don't think it's personally aimed, because we'll take the same action on any member that we feel as stepped out of line. Without this maintenance, the group will fall, because people will become uneasy with the page and leave it to prevent any more problems thrown at them.
6. Something wrong? PLEASE contact the Founder or Co-Founders directly via Note if you find or see a problem within the group, or it's members. Once we see your concerns, we will take action based on what it is we have to deal with. Don't be afraid to talk to us, we want to be in touch with our members and show them they can trust us, and feel secure enough to ask us for help.
7. BE POLITE. This is one of the most important rules to remember all the time. If you're being an asshole, then no one will like you. Politeness helps us get along and keep our community strong together. If you're being an asshole and don't stop, then members have every right to complain, and we have every right to ban you from the group. You will receive a warning first, and if you fail you will receive a second warning. If you fail to comply after that, you will be banned. the amount of this 3 strike system will change depending on your uproar. more severe issues will result in either 1 warning and a band; or a full on ban. ban appeals MAY be requested but ONLY to be reviewed by Founder. you get only one ban appeal.
8. Our Gallery, yes it's a big mess of folders, but we have so many breeds of dogs, it'd be too much work to put them in individual folders. Please remember to use the right folders. If there isn't a breed shown yet, tell us the breed and we will add it in somewhere and tell you the folders' name. If you're having trouble finding a breed, ask the Founder of Co-Founders for help, and we will direct you to the folder you're looking for.
9. Support! Support your fellow members. Many of us will lose our companion at any time, and if someone posts a memorial or blog to respect their passed on companion, please be very mindful of what you say.... They're going through a tough time, so please be an adult and give them words of comfort. If not, please don't say anything cruel or thoughtless, this will give you a strict warning if you do. We don't want nasty people here.
With those most important rules done. If any of you have pages sponsoring charities for animal help and rescues, please don't hesitate to make a blog with a link to the said page. THIS WILL BE MONITORED, for the simple fact of we don't want fake links. We take charity very seriously when it comes to aiding these services. If we find you've given a fake link, you will be dealt with appropriately.
This may be updated in the future. Also remember: if you have ANY problems, contact us directly via note, and it'll be dealt with when we see said note.